The best forex broker can make or break your business. Choosing this part of the business is not an easy task, because there are so many options out there to choose from. We have done all the work for you and found the 5 best forex broker that offers more great features! Check them out today!
- AnyOption provides a low minimum deposit of only $200 and has been in business since 2008. They also have great features like the option to use social trading, which is extremely helpful for beginners.
- IG Group offers a ton of different accounts along with free demo access so you can learn how it works before investing any real money! Plus, they offer over 100 instruments from CFD’s on indices, commodities, and forex pairs as well as stocks from all major US exchanges. There are no trade commission’s either – just spreads that change daily depending on market volatility.
- eToro is one of the most popular forex brokers out there and for good reason! They offer a $50,000 demo account so you can practice without risking any real money. Plus, they have a huge variety of social trading features that let you follow other traders and learn from their successes and mistakes.
- FXCM offers some of the tightest spreads in the industry as well as no hidden fees or commissions. You also get access to powerful analytical tools to help you make informed decisions about your trades.
- AvaTrade has been around since 2006 and provides an intuitive platform with great customer service. They offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, indices, commodities and more!
- Trading212 offers more than 190 instruments including stocks, forex pairs and CFDs on commodities! They also offer generous deposit bonuses that give you plenty of options to get started.
Plus500 has been around since 2008 and is regulated by top-tier regulators like the FCA in the UK. Plus, they have some of the best trading platforms available with advanced charting tools to help you make informed decisions about your trades!